Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) June 12, 2015
Stephen originally started with CliCKS in 1998 and has gained extensive experience in the document management industry. Before returning to CliCKS Stephen was serving as the Office Services Site-Manager for a large law firm in downtown Cleveland.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
CliCKS, a national litigation support and ediscovery provider announces the successful completion of SSAE 16 (SOC 2) audit. The audit was performed by independent Certified Public Accountants, Alpern Rosnethal of Pittsburgh, PA.
Based on their examination, CliCKS’ controls are suitably designed and implemented to provide reasonable assurance that security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality ...
Wonderful, thanks so much again for all of your insight and assistance with our case. I know I say that a lot, but really…. Your flexibility, patience, and professionalism is very much appreciated during times of stress and deadlines.- Legal Counsel, Fortune 500 Company
As the review progresses, responsive data may need to be produced quickly. CliCKS provides you with the flexibility to deliver (or make available to another party) documents and/or ESI productions that are responsive to a discovery request. Whether you require a native review database or the data set printed to paper, we have the experience and capacity to manage any request.
We will work with your litigation support team to create a “template” for exporting so that every production is seamless and accurate. We can customize the load file, metadata fields or the file information on a slip sheet to accommodate your review.
- Native or Near-Native Productions
- Produce a native database with links to the original files including load files and metadata for virtually any case management software or on-line tool.
- Filter, Dedupe & process multiple .PSTs or .NSFs and produce one native file while maintaining container structure and without spoiling metadata.
- TIFF Productions
- Produce to single or multi-page TIFF, including load files and metadata for virtually any litigation database program.
- Apply Bates numbers, stamps or watermarks (e.g. CONFIDENTIAL).
- Capable of producing hundreds of thousands of TIFFs in a 24 hour period.
- Flexible to “Ramp-Up” conversion capabilities for larger productions.
- PDF Productions
- Produce to searchable PDF, with load file if necessary.
- Create Adobe Catalog to search across multiple PDF files within file collection.
- Paper Production
- Produce to paper with original file information on slip sheet.
- Produce paper tabbed exhibits and set in binders, booklets, etc.
- Capable of producing thousands of pages in a 24 hour period.