Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) April 11, 2013
CliCKS, a national litigation support and ediscovery provider announces the successful completion of SSAE 16 (SOC 2) audit. The audit was performed by independent Certified Public Accountants, Alpern Rosnethal of Pittsburgh, PA.
Based on their examination, CliCKS’ controls are suitably designed and implemented to provide reasonable assurance that security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality ...
February 21,2012 - Washington, DC – CliCKS, provider of end-to-end discovery services to Fortune 100 and AmLaw 200 organizations for more than 20 years, is now a Relativity Consulting Partner. As a leading eDiscovery service provider, CliCKS has integrated kCura’s review platform, Relativity, to deliver feature-rich capabilities for web-based document review and analysis.
Relativity provides image and native file review, integrated productions, and ...
Very smart people working on our case - they provided great insight and brought experience to the project. The CliCKS project managers were very responsive and were able to act quickly to the changing project requirements.- Director of Litigation Support, Am Law 200 firm
CliCKS Forensics & Data Collection can help you rapidly and accurately acquire potentially relevant electronically stored information (ESI) to meet litigation or government investigative requirements for audits, investigations and litigation.
Computer forensics and data collection requires specialized expertise and tools that go above and beyond the normal preservation and collection techniques available to end-users or IT support.
Using defensible chain of custody procedures, processes and industry standard software such as EnCase, our team of certified collection experts can help you investigate, plan, gather, preserve, and analyze ESI into comprehensive evidence.
A highly successful set of eDiscovery protocols and advanced techniques allows us to anticipate and plan accordingly for any data recovery challenge, such as handling encrypted or password protected files, hidden or deleted files, damaged or corrupt files.
- Data collected is preserved in pristine condition and delivered with a defensible chain-of- custody that will comply with any court order.
- Reports with supporting documentation to comply with court requests or any level of technical sophistication.
- Rapid response plan to collect evidence from targeted sources.
- Work with IT personnel to determine the best strategy to collect the data with minimal or no interruption.
- Recover deleted items that have not been overwritten.
- Collection from laptops, desk tops, network servers, portable devices, external drives.